Business Office Hours
- Monday - Thursday 10:30 am - 5:00 pm
- Friday - 10:30 am - 3:30 pm
- Closed Saturday and Sunday
- The studio is closed for all major holidays.
Sessions: By Appointment Only, for morning,
afternoon, and evening sessions.
are urged to call and check availability of dates and times
at least two weeks in advance).
Talk to Diane or Mary for scheduling.
- Drop Off or Pick Up Project: Regular business office hours with prior notification… Please.
By Mail: Contact our staff and discuss project prior
for services rendered is due and payable at the completion
of that project. Please make your own
arrangements with the party responsible for payment prior to
your session. No masters or completed
projects will be released until payment is made to Terra
Nova in full.
by mail must be paid for by credit card only.
accept: Visa / MC / AMEX / Discover / cash / checks (personal, company,
or cashier’s) and money orders. No
out of state or temporary checks accepted.
should be made payable to: Terra Nova Digital Audio,
international transactions, only Visa or MasterCard is accepted.
checks: A service charge of $25 will be charged
for insufficient funds checks. Cashiers
checks, cash, or money orders will be the only acceptable form
of payment in the
event of an insufficient funds check. The insufficient
funds check total, plus the $25 service charge will
be due and payable immediately upon notification of the
problem. Insufficient funds checks that are not
resolved within 5 days of notification to the client, will
be turned over to a collection agency.
and Diane Tubb set the fees for services at Terra Nova. Client
may not approach other staff or employees
about fees and service rates.
Shipping and Handling
completed projects that are sent to the client from Terra Nova
must be paid for in advance by credit card only. The client
assumes full liability and payment for any materials sent to
or from Terra Nova Digital Audio, Inc. via any form of shipping
or courier company. The
client may request that materials be
shipped or sent by Terra Nova Digital Audio, Inc. and the client
is responsible for payment of the shipping
and handling charges and is reflected as one rate on the final
invoice. The handling charges are added
to shipping company rates, US Mail rates, and courier rates.
The shipping and handling rates vary according
to the requirements of the client and the rates of the shipping
company that the client chooses. It
is in the client's best interest to choose a shipper that
offers tracking numbers, insurance, and
other services that assure the client of delivery of the project
in tact to and from Terra Nova. If
the client has an account with a shipping company, please give
your account number to Terra Nova Please
inform Terra Nova if you wish insurance or
any additional services regarding your shipping.
Nova will NOT ship client masters directly to manufacturing.
The client must proof their masters to
assure that the masters are free from defects, etc, before
sending to the manufacturing plant.
WAIVER : It is the client's responsibility to follow up on
their projects shipped TO Terra
Nova. Terra Nova accepts NO LIABILITY and is in No
way responsible for shipping from
the client to Terra Nova.
information : Any and All personal information, credit card
numbers, contact info, etc. given to Terra
Nova by the client, remains completely confidential to our
encourage clients to schedule a consultation with an engineer
about your project. Regular hourly rates apply
- 30 minute minimum charge.
Archival of mastered projects
a fee of $25, we will back up the mastered version of client
project. This is a choice you make at the
end of the session. We back up the mastered version on DVD
is very important : The person, label, company, paying
for the mastering of the project
is the ONLY person that can request additional masters,
make any changes to the
master, or request Terra Nova to destroy that data for
Estimates and Quotes
client may request an estimate for services. The client may
also request a written quote or estimate for
a project. An estimate is exactly that ...an estimate, and
the client understands that there are variables that
can affect the estimate. A written quote is exactly what we
will charge the client. All estimates and quotes
will be given by Diane Tubb or Mary Cooke. Associate
or contract engineers are not to give
Deposits on Sessions
- A deposit is required when scheduling an attended session at Terra Nova. Diane or Mary will give you the details when you contact us for booking information.
- A "Rush Fee" may be applied to projects that are needed "ASAP". ASAP is defined as: SAME DAY as the client calls in or drops off a project. Our engineers are always scheduled with other projects that clients have booked time in advance, so adding another project to their schedule is determined by their availability after they have completed their scheduled sessions. The "Rush Fee" is determined by the engineer. Expect a rush fee if you have last minute, same day projects.
- TERRA NOVA DIGITAL AUDIO, INC. is not responsible, and will not accept any liability for any costs paid or incurred by anyone for the duplication, replication, or copies of CD or DVD masters made by Terra Nova Digital Audio, Inc. Due to the fact the we have no control after the masters leave our business premises, we can only advise the clients as to the care and proofing of masters. The client is solely responsible for the choice of companies or individuals used for duplication, replication or any reproduction of their masters, as well as the costs incurred for those services.
TERRA NOVA DIGITAL AUDIO, INC. 2008
These policies are the policies of Terra Nova Digital
Audio, Inc. If the client has questions regarding any other
policies, please contact Diane Tubb.